Come show us what you’ve got! We have a great studio environment in the heart of Los Angeles, will offer a competitive salary based on your experience, and have a wide range of benefits. We’re currently looking for applicants for the following positions:
Senior Visualization Artist
Kilograph is seeking a Senior Digital Artist that has extensive experience architectural visualization and real estate marketing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
At least 5 years in a professional architectural visualization or similar studio environment.
A strong understanding of scene organization in 3DS Max.
Expert camera animation in 3DS Max
3DS Max scene troubleshooting / optimization
Advanced to expert knowledge of Vray and/ or Corona Render
Experience submitting animated sequences to render
Expert knowledge of multi-pass compositing in AE
Expert Photoshop compositor/ Matte Painter.
Salary commensurate with experience. Must be eligible to work in the US.
We are looking for an After Effects Compositor for a contract position.
Must have previous and successful experience in a similar professional environment (at least
3 years of experience)
Must be motivated to work in the Creative / Visualization industry
Must be integrating CGI elements for shot footage
Must have in-depth knowledge of After Effects
Must be comfortable using Moca
Must have knowledge of 3D Camera Tracking
Some knowledge of 3D is a plus
Must possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable working within a team
Must be a problem solver
An interest in emergent technologies
Excellent attention to detail
We have a great studio environment in the heart of Los Angeles. We will offer a competitive salary based on your experience, and a wide range of benefits.
Videographer / Video Editor / Video Production - Los Angeles
Kilograph is searching for a dynamic videographer to join our stellar Los Angeles team. You will work side by side with some of the most talented digital artists in the industry and provide creative input, script feedback, and shot suggestions for a variety of multi-media presentations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
A killer demo reel
Expert understanding of videography workflows and knowledge of the latest camera equipment and software
Deep passion for video & video editing
Technical ability to create and edit live video of all styles.
Understanding of 360 degree film making skills and biaural sound mixing
Animation skills a plus
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
Managing preproduction, production, and postproduction editing of video projects
Maintaining video equipment
Organizing video files and projects on SD cards and hard drives and the cloud
Encoding videos for any required format and uploading to media sources
Experience using DSLR style cameras
Thorough knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar commercial video editing application
Capable of working alone, as well as with a production team
Ability to create videos that tell a story
Junior Environmental 3D Visual Designer
Perform 3D visualization in architecture, interior and landscape design by using 3D digital tools of Autodesk, 3D Studio Max in modeling, materials, lighting and camera setting with plug-in of VRay and Forest Pack as well as post production 2D digital tools of Photoshop and After Effects.
Location: 2404 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 4E, Los Angeles, CA 90057
Base Pay: $50,000/Yr.
Job Title: Junior Environmental 3D Visual Designer
Employee Type: Full-Time
1. Under supervision and management of art director and senior 3D artist and work closely with design institutes and real and estate enterprises to develop concepts and 3D visualization in interior design in commercial, hospitality and residential projects and landscape design in urban public spaces.
2. Design decorations, entourages and background in interior and landscape environment with story-telling ideas and visual aesthetics including people activities, retail stores, restaurants, office, vegetation plants, vehicle arrangement and nature.
3. Perform 3D visualization in architecture, interior and landscape design by using 3D digital tools of Autodesk, 3D Studio Max in modeling, materials, lighting and camera setting with plug-in of VRay and Forest Pack as well as post production 2D digital tools of Photoshop and After Effects.
4. Develop 360 Virtual Realty with GEAR VR in interior, landscape and architecture design;
5. Transfer and organize clients’ digital files of Revit, Sketchup and AutoCAD into Autodesk 3D Studio Max
We require a BA degree in interior/landscape or other design field plus 2 year experience as interior designer + comprehensive knowledge in using 3D design tools such as 3D Studio Max, Revit, VRay & AutoCAD.